Request for Quotation (RFQ)
REF: TN/JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ZIMBABWE
|JA Zimbabwe has zero tolerance towards fraud, bribery and corruption JA Zimbabwe does not ask for money for bids. If approached for money or other favours, if you have any suspicions of attempted fraud, bribery or corruption please report immediately. |
Please provide as much detail as possible with any reports.
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT ZIMBABWE
Founded in 1919, Junior Achievement is the world’s largest and fastest growing not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating young people about business, economics and free enterprise. In 2016, over 10 million young people participated in JA programs in 122 countries across the globe.
JA Zimbabwe is a private sector initiative and became a Member Nation of JA Worldwide. In 2019, 72,000 young people participated in JA Zimbabwe programs. More than 600,000 young people, both in-school and out-of-school, rural and urban took part in JA programs in Zimbabwe since 1999
MISSION: To foster social mobility and financial inclusion among Zimbabwean youth through financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
JAZ PURPOSE: To prepare and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business, economics and entrepreneurship by helping them gain an understanding of:
- How business is conceived and run;
- The role of business in a global economy;
- The commitment of business to environmental and social issues;
- The relevance of education in the workplace; and
- The impact of economics on their future in order to improve the quality of their lives and their communities.
WHAT WE DO – JA FOCUS AREAS
- Financial Literacy: Participants from Grade 5 students to young people up to age 35 are guided through understanding finance both for business growth and personal financial wellbeing. Age appropriate programs and activities are used to deliver this component.
- Work Readiness: Students in starting from Form 3 to recent university graduates are prepared for the world of work, through Career Fairs, Job Shadow and Internships. Work related Life Skills (Interpersonal Skills) are the bedrock of employability skills especially for college leavers who will be looking for a breakthrough into the world of work.
- Entrepreneurship: Through age appropriate programs, young people start and run a business either in school or in their homes and communities. Development from the JA Company Program where High School students start and run an actual enterprise and compete for the national company of the year (and then JA Africa Company of the year) the program is now popular with out of school young people. Business mentorship, business incubation, micro finance referrals and market linkages are critical components for young people out of school.
The organization is inviting potential suppliers for the supply of Hairdressing Equipment.
Overview of Requirements
- Junior Achievement Zimbabwe seeks to enter into framework agreement with one or more service providers for the supply of Hair Dressing equipment.
1.2 SCOPE OF WORK
- The scope of the works requires the service provider to supply Hairdressing equipment below:
|Dryer||6 Drying Towel|
|Steamer||5 litres Shampoo|
|Hand Blower||5 litres Conditioner|
|UV Sterilizer||5 litres White Relaxer Cream|
|1 meter mirror||Hair Clipper|
|Braider’s chair||Manicure kit|
|1||Request for Quotation sent||23 September 2022|
|2||Closing date and time for receipt of Bids||27 September 2022, 1600 hrs Harare|
|3||Tenders to be submitted firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Contract Award Forecast||TBA|